is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any government agency. Click here for Government Passport Site.


US Passport Book &
Passport Card Online Application

Get Started

US Passport Book and Passport Card Online Application Assistance Service

Please Choose Your Application Form Type

By proceeding to apply online on our website you have agreed to our terms and conditions, we charge a service fee of $90.00 for checking, reviewing and correcting any errors on your application as well as assisting with the application process. We will ask you to provide your personal information as part of this process. Our service is not connected to or affiliated with the Department of State or US Government. These services are available from other Government sources for no fee, but they do not provide the help and support we offer.

PLEASE NOTE : We do not provide or Issue Passports. We are Application Service Provider. We make sure your Application is properly filled out and all errors are corrected before they are submitted to the Government for a Passport to be issued. Please use links we provide if you do not wish to use our services.


Get your Passport with these simple steps

Complete Our Online Wizard

Fill out all the required information for your Passport application.

Personalized Assistance

One of our caseworkers will personally assist you during the process of getting your Passport.

Get Your Documents

Once you have received your reviewed documents, print and deliver them to a Passport acceptance office (New), or mail-in (Renewal).

About Passport

United States passports are issued to citizens and nationals of the United States of America, they are issued exclusively by the U.S. Department of State. Our website will assist you in filling in your application and we also offer a free live chat service, should you have any queries or need any online help. Besides passports , limited use passport cards are issued by the same organization subject to the same requirements.

It is unlawful for U.S. citizens and nationals to enter or exit the United States without a valid U.S. passport, though there are many exceptions, waivers are generally granted for U.S. citizens returning without a passport, and the exit requirement is not enforced.

Get Started

Passport Book or Card?

A Passport book is required for all international travel by air.

A Passport card can be used to enter the US states at land border crossing or seaports-of-entry from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda.

U.S. passport booklets are valid for travel by Americans to most countries and/or for certain purposes though you may require a visa to enter these countries you must make sure you are properly advised by your travel advisor before you travel to your destination.

By law, a valid unexpired U.S. passport (or passport card) is conclusive (and not just prima facie) proof of U.S. citizenship, and has the same force and effect of proof of United States citizenship as certificates of naturalization or of citizenship, if issued to a U.S. citizen for the full period allowed by law. U.S. law does not prohibit U.S. citizens from holding passports of other countries, though they are required to use their U.S. passport to enter and leave the U.S.

Get Started